4:30-6:00pm CET | 9:30am EC / COL / MEX
Launch Event „Scale for resilience“
in Spanish Language
On September 14, 2021, the official launch event of Scale for Resilience will take place. The initiative established by YAPU Solutions, CCAFS and GAWA Capital contributes to the overall goals of Race to Resilience of making 4 billion people more resilient by 2030 through a special approach: Scale for Resilience aims to facilitate this shift by unlocking capital towards Nature-based Solutions for the most vulnerable: smallholder farmers and rural communities.
The launch event will see contributions by
- Gonzalo Muñoz, High Level Climate Action Champion COP25
- Jason Spensley, Senior Climate Change Specialist, The GEF (tbc)
- Deissy Martínez Baron, Regional Program Leader, CCAFS
- Luca Torre, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, GAWA Capital
- Christoph Jungfleisch, Founder and CEO, YAPU Solutions
Invited to join are (M)FIs, Investors and facilitators of all kinds, but united in the spirit that climate smart finance is the future and digital tools necessary to unlock capital for local adaptation.